Rebates

Here is a comprehensive list of all the safe room and storm shelter rebate programs we have found across the country. If you know of another one, please us contact us and let us know. We’ll research it ourselves and post the details here for everybody to see.

 

If you don’t see your city or county listed here, please subscribe to our newsletter. As we find out about new storm shelter rebate programs, we notify people on our newsletter first.

Oklahoma Storm Shelter Rebates

There are numerous county and city-specific rebate programs in Oklahoma. Please contact us to inquire about your specific city and county.

 

STATE-WIDE STORM SHELTER REBATES
SoonerSafe Rebates – this is Oklahoma’s state-wide, annual, safe room and storm shelter rebate program. This will cover 75%, up to $2000, of a qualified safe room or storm shelter.

 

MOORE OKLAHOMA STORM SHELTER REBATE PROGRAM

ShelterMoore Storm Shelter Rebate Program -  the ShelterMoore rebate program applications were randomly selected for awarding of the $2,500 saferoom rebate from funds provided by the American Red Cross.

 

INDIAN NATION STORM SHELTER REBATES
Chickasaw Nation Storm Shelter Program – if you’re a member of the Chickasaw Nation, you are eligible to apply for a storm shelter. If approved you will be placed on their storm shelter waiting list.

 

COUNTY-SPECIFIC STORM SHELTER REBATES
Pittsburg County – extremely similar to the SoonerSafe rebate program. This rebate program will cover 75%, up to $2000, of a qualified safe room or storm shelter purchase.

Delaware County – details coming soon!

Sequoyah County – click the link for more information.

Okfuskee County – details coming soon!

Wagoner County – details coming soon!

 

CITY-SPECIFIC STORM SHELTER REBATES

 

Oklahoma City -  Red Cross and Oklahoma City now offers Rebates for Storm Shelters.

The 2014 program allowed homeowners in Oklahoma City a chance to receive up to a $2,500 rebate on the purchase of a new underground storm shelter or safe room.


Oklahoma City – this rebate program will cover 75%, up to $2000, of a qualified safe room or storm shelter purchase. There will be 504 rebates awarded. The deadline to apply is February 15th, 2012 and they hope to make this an annual program. Please contact Oklahoma City’s Emergency Management for more information at (405) 605-8200.

Norman – this rebate program will cover 75%, up to $2500, of a qualified safe room or storm shelter purchase, but this program has already expired.

Pryor – details coming soon!

Yukon – details coming soon!

 

Alabama Storm Shelter Rebates

Madison County – if you’re a resident of Madison County, Alabama, the federal government is now reimbursing residents 75% of the cost of storm shelter, up to a maximum purchase price of $4,000. The resident will be responsible for the other 25% or up to $1,000.

 

FEMA Approves Funds for Alabama Tornado Shelters – if you’re a resident of Alabama, FEMA has approved funds to reimburse residents 75% of the cost of storm shelter, up to a maximum purchase price of $4,000. Please contact your city’s and county’s department of emergency management for more information and how to apply.

 

Jefferson County – click here for more details.

 

Arkansas Storm Shelter Rebates

Safe Room & Storm Shelter Rebate Program – this state-wide funding program will cover up to $1000 of a qualified safe room or storm shelter.

 

Texas Storm Shelter Rebates

Tarrant County Storm Tornado Safe Room Rebate Program – this county-wide funding program will reimburse homeowners up to $3000 of the purchase price a qualified safe room or storm shelter.

Individual Safe Room Rebate for Gainesville – this grant program will reimburse homeowners up to $3000 of the purchase price a qualified safe room or storm shelter.
Grayson County – details coming soon!

 

Contact Us

If you have questions about our safe rooms or storm shelters and/or are interested in purchasing a safe room or storm shelter, please do not hesitate to contact us using the information below or send us an email on the contact us page.

 

Phone: (918) 245-3400
Email: jpool1023@gmail.com

Print Print | Sitemap
© OK STORM SHELTERS